Ingredients (8-10 people)
- 500g of oat flakes
- 150g dried fruit (you can use a mix of walnut, hazelnut, almond, peanut)
- 100g seeds (pumpkin and sunflower mix)
- 1 teaspoon fleur de sel
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- 125ml of Esporão Cordovil Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 125ml agave syrup or honey
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
Measure the extra virgin olive oil in a measuring cup, and then use the same cup to measure the agave syrup and honey — this way the former will slide more easily from the measure to the granola preparation;
Mix all the ingredients very well with the help of two spatulas and spread it out on two trays lined with parchment paper, pressing well, in order to obtain a low and compact layer of granola.
Spread the salt over the two granola trays;
Bake in the oven for about 40 minutes, stirring once halfway through, so that it cooks evenly;
When removed from the oven, allow to cool completely before storing in a covered container for up to ten days.