- 1 ‘salpicão’ smoked sausage
- 1 chourizo meat sausage
- 2 kg white beans
- 2 kg previously boiled tripe
- 2 previously boiled veal hands
- 2 medium onions, roughly chopped
- 500 gr carrots, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 kg pork meat (ear and rib, salted)
- Chili pepper
- 5 tablespoons of olive oil
Boil in water and, when it starts to boil, add the onions, the olive oil and the carrots. Cook for about 30 minutes, and add only the pork meat, not the
Cook for another 30 minutes and add the tripe and veal hands. Add the cumin, chili peppers and paprika. When it’s nearly finished, add the sausages.
Always cook in low heat. In the end, add the salt and rectify seasoning.